Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.962 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,865 (5,414TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)