Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.486 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,902 (S/. 2,899) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)