Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.541 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 159% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,236 (€1,682) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)