Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,408 (€1,832) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (29 minutes ago)