Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,637 (€1,811) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)