Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27079 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,523 (₨53,632) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)