Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,156 (₨83,905) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)