Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 411%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.432 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 513% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 95,757 (NZ$7,129) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)