Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,285 prices entered by 424 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.993 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 351% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 63,134 (NZ$5,264) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)