Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,461 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.313 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 161% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,716 (€2,004) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)