Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.803 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,336 (﷼ 3,401) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)