Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,678 (﷼ 3,257) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (31 minutes ago)