Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05022 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,892 (555,336 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)