Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02676 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,074 (712,855 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)