Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05527 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,167 (419,145 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)