Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05764 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,841 (465,642 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)