Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05243 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,485 (428,823 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)