Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05800 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,478 (508,284 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)