Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05487 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,859 (380,121 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (41 minutes ago)