Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.980 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,198 (9,277 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)