Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.598 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,126 (9,288 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)