Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.528 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,371 (7,122 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)