Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 123% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,792 (6,587 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (34 minutes ago)