Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.220 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 129% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,291 (7,144 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)