Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27587 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,098 (₨51,102) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)