Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 112% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,132 (4,624,553 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)