Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02912 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,685 (CH$641,752) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)