Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02760 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,369 (CH$665,587) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (30 minutes ago)