Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.624 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,476 (S/. 7,423) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)