Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.464 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,320 (S/. 3,902) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)