Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.477 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,947 (S/. 4,007) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)