Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.387 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,867 (S/. 3,502) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)