Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,598 (﷼ 35,223,387) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)