Cost of living comparison between Ardabil, Iran and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,471 (﷼ 47,722,736) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)