Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01596 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 281% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,527 (3,729,542 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)