Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,466 (﷼ 36,668,774) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (43 minutes ago)