Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.522 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,464 (5,189 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)