Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.502 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,580 (4,572 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)