Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.338 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,265 (6,054 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)