Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.310 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,122 (6,525 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)