Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,175 (R$ 7,119) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (29 minutes ago)