Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.465 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,865 (Dinar 1,840) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)