Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.968 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 201% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,182 (Dinar 1,810) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)