Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 480%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.435 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 250% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,716 (Dinar 2,151) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)