Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.467 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 212% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,784 (Dinar 1,837) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)