Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.880 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 195% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,311 (Dinar 1,781) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)