Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01589 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 209% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,311 (₩2,914,794) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)