Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 341% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,280 (₩3,521,754) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)