Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01532 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 302% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 62,861 (₩4,102,207) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)