Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 260% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,558 (₩3,686,620) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)