Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01640 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 318% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 62,627 (₩3,818,303) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)