Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 244% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,577 (₩3,253,928) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)