Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02847 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 177% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,567 (CH$1,459,919) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)