Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35914 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,488 (Php48,694) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)