Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33390 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,617 (Php55,755) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)