Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31679 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,315 (Php57,815) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)