Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18363 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,388 (Php83,799) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)