Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36291 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,105 (Php49,888) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)