Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.949 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,307 (3,901TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)