Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.458 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,414 (4,355TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)