Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,615 (5,090,434 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)