Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00554 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,809 (3,757,549 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)