Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00557 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,633 (4,245,305 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (36 minutes ago)