Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,467 (4,592,439 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)