Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00578 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 67% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,019 (4,330,791 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)