Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00548 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,545 (4,845,528 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)