Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00501 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,532 (5,698,137 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)