Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 125% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,716 (5,868,462 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)