Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00573 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,454 (4,791,091 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)