Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00577 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,963 (4,672,265 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)