Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,571 (6,743TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)