Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.960 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,435 (5,934TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)