Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.655 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,268 (元5,374) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)