Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01657 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,720 (₩1,008,789) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)