Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,146 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.044 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,151 (3,995TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)