Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,454 (R$ 4,179) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)