Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,730 (﷼ 30,299,463) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)