Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.060 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 179% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,287 (Dinar 1,448) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (37 minutes ago)