Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,975 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.901 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,854 (Dinar 1,440) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)