Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.262 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,781 (Dinar 1,967) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)