Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.511 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,813 (RM3,727) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)