Cost of living comparison between Alor Star, Malaysia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.131 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,803 (RM8,355) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (39 minutes ago)