Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,212 (RM5,007) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (37 minutes ago)