Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.159 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,728 (RM3,541) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)