Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,635 (RM3,953) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (38 minutes ago)