Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05800 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,628 (424,633 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)