Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05055 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,524 (485,105 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)