Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05537 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,005 (361,261 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)