Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05628 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,116 (552,868 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)