Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,752 (₨115,051) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)