Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.169 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 177% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,061 (€2,351) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)