Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 209% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,350 (€2,306) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)