Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.637 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 139% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,383 (€1,904) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (37 minutes ago)