Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 165% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,682 (€2,040) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)