Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17225 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,234 (216,155 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)