Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.128 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 152% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,764 (€1,551) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)