Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,001 (€2,239) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)