Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.032 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 133% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,546 (€1,880) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)