Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 204% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,516 (€2,046) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 2 hours ago)