Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03660 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,067 (384,306 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)