Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01713 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 8,422 (491,543 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)