Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03427 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 10,952 (319,544 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)