Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03476 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 10,210 (293,731 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)