Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.276 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,630 (€1,363) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (34 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)