Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.860 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,176 (€1,335) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)