Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.096 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 116% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,129 (€1,748) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)