Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,650 (﷼ 3,040) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)