Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.694 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 265% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,423 (﷼ 10,103) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)