Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.736 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 190% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,556 (﷼ 9,198) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)