Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01500 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,518 (1,101,155 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (43 minutes ago)