Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.223 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,235 (1,379 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)