Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.901 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,467 (1,276 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)