Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.307 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,078 (1,599 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)