Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.967 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,272 (1,101 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)