Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.647 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,148 (6,478 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)