Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.918 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,458 (6,325 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (38 minutes ago)