Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,332 (6,104 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)