Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00760 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,214 (2,922,532 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)