Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01508 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,783 (1,444,072 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)