Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.938 EGP / AED
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 204% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,612 (Dirham 8,629) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)