Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.904 EGP / AED
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 226% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,941 (Dirham 9,979) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)