Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,116 (元4,934) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)